Worship is held each Sunday morning at 10:45 a.m.
( This typically changes to 10 a.m. during the Summer.)
Weather Related Cancellation Policy:
If there is a Putnam town-wide parking ban worship will be cancelled. A notice will be posted on NBC Connecticut and on the church voice mail message. You can also check on our church Facebook page. If you are on the church e-mailing list check your inbox for a message from Pastor Bob.
What to Expect During Worship
• First we promise you won’t be embarrassed or pressured to give money or to join the church, so relax and focus on experiencing worship.
• We’ll be singing songs to express our love of God. We sing from both The United Methodist Hymnal and The Faith We Sing. Both are located in the pew backs.
• You may also see Christian sacraments such as baptism or communion, and we’ll be sure to explain what they mean so you won’t feel left out.
• Our pastor will share a relevant message to enable you to discover new truths that help you see life from God’s point of view.
• We’ll be done in about an hour and invite you to join us in the back of the worship center for coffee fellowship.
Our Worship Service is located upstairs in the Sanctuary of the main church building. The entrance or “narthax” is through the red doors facing Grove Street.
Our caring nursery staff is available every Sunday morning to watch your children through age 5.
Large Print Bulletins and Hymnals are available upon request.